We’re in Stage Three of Our Reopening Plan as of February 1, 2021. Click here to learn more.
In accordance with safety guidelines, we are open at 50% capacity. All visits are limited to 30 minutes. Capacity limits mean you may need to wait for entry. Please bring your patience and your face mask. The used book sale will remain closed until the next phase. If you are experiencing symptoms of illness, please stay home or take advantage of our curbside service or our new home delivery service.
- Teen Take it and Make it Project: Origami on June 19, 2021 11:00 am
- Summer Reading Begins Today! Sign Up at the Registration Open House! on June 19, 2021 11:00 am
- Used Book Sidewalk Sale on June 19, 2021 11:00 am
- Book Break at the Beach: Outdoor Storytime! on June 21, 2021 11:00 am
- Plant-based Food Giveaway from Vegmichigan on June 21, 2021 3:30 pm
- Board of Trustees Regular Meeting on June 21, 2021 6:30 pm