We’re in Stage Two of Our Reopening Plan. Click here to learn more.
The library is open for curbside service. On account of the rising COVID-19 cases in our area and for the safety of everyone, the library is moving to Curbside Services beginning on Monday, November 16. While the library building is closed to the public, don’t worry. We are still working to provide the best possible service and are keeping our normal hours of operation. The library is still making material holds and MeLCat requests from other libraries as well as providing print and fax services. Our virtual programs will continue as scheduled.
- Senior Seminar: Take Charge! on January 27, 2021 11:00 am
- Cut the Cord: Presented by Chris and Chuck on January 27, 2021 7:00 pm
- Mother Goose on the Loose, Episode #10 (Video) on January 30, 2021 10:30 am
- Sunday Night Bedtime Story on January 31, 2021 7:00 pm
- Del’s Community Chair Yoga on Zoom on February 2, 2021 7:00 pm
- Michigan Wildlife on February 3, 2021 7:00 pm