- Closed for Memorial Day Weekend on May 29, 2017
- The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens Book Club on May 30, 2017 7:00 pm
- June Marble Clay Pen Craft on June 3, 2017 1:00 pm
- Anti-stress Adult Coloring Night on June 6, 2017 7:00 pm
- Tai-Chi Short Form — Six Form on June 7, 2017 11:00 am
- Seed Sprouting Workshop on June 7, 2017 7:00 pm
- Hatha Yoga on June 10, 2017 1:00 pm
We offer a variety of digital resources for our patrons. Click on the logo to access eBooks from Overdrive, digital magazines at Zinio, or free downloadable music from Freegal. For even more resources, click here.
Support Your Library with Kroger Rewards
Help the Friends of the Harrison Township Public Library support the Library every time you shop! Kroger will beRead more.
Michigan Activity Pass
Discover Michigan! Using your library card, check out a pass for one of Michigan’s cultural attractions or state parks and recreation areas!Read more.
MeLCat Statewide Interlibrary Loan
MeLCat is a statewide interlibrary loan program administered by the Library of Michigan. Through the library's participation in the program, patronsRead more.
L’Anse Creuse Students: Welcome to the ConnectED Initiative
In order to ensure that the 4,000+ K-12 students in the Harrison Township Public Library’s (HTPL) service area have accessRead more.