BrainHQ is an online brain-training system designed by an international team of neuroscientists. Just as you can exercise your abs, delts, and quads, you can exercise your memory, attention, and more. When it comes to brain fitness training, BrainHQ is your personal brain gym. You can use BrainHQ on almost any computer or mobile device, so you can take it on the go too!
- Memorial Day – Library Closed on May 25, 2019
- Memorial Day – Library Closed on May 26, 2019
- Memorial Day – Library Closed on May 27, 2019
- Book Club – Beautiful Music on May 28, 2019 7:00 pm
- Summer Solstice Salutations on June 1, 2019 1:00 pm
- HTPL at the movies! on June 3, 2019
- Del’s Community Chair Yoga on June 4, 2019 7:00 pm
We offer a variety of digital resources for our patrons. Click on the logo to access eBooks from Overdrive, digital magazines from RBdigital (formerly Zinio), or free downloadable music from Freegal. For even more resources, click here.
Harrison Township Public Library offers Tutor.com live, one-on-one help from professional tutors online. Tutor.com provides you with online access to more than 3000 tutors who are experts in over 25 academic subjects including math, science, writing, and social studies. In addition to live help, Tutor.com offers proofreading and review of résumés and essays.