BrainHQ is an online brain-training system designed by an international team of neuroscientists. Just as you can exercise your abs, delts, and quads, you can exercise your memory, attention, and more. When it comes to brain fitness training, BrainHQ is your personal brain gym. You can use BrainHQ on almost any computer or mobile device, so you can take it on the go too!
- Meditation on February 16, 2019 1:00 pm
- Reading ABCs on February 19, 2019 10:30 am
- Tai Chi for Seniors on February 20, 2019 11:00 am
- Live Music with Ken Miller on February 20, 2019 7:00 pm
- Mother Goose on the Loose–Saturday Class on February 23, 2019 10:30 am
- Rockin’ Readers Children’s Story and Craft: Winter Scarves on February 23, 2019 11:30 am
- Adulting 101: Budgeting Basics on February 23, 2019 1:00 pm
We offer a variety of digital resources for our patrons. Click on the logo to access eBooks from Overdrive, digital magazines from RBdigital (formerly Zinio), or free downloadable music from Freegal. For even more resources, click here.
Harrison Township Public Library offers Tutor.com live, one-on-one help from professional tutors online. Tutor.com provides you with online access to more than 3000 tutors who are experts in over 25 academic subjects including math, science, writing, and social studies. In addition to live help, Tutor.com offers proofreading and review of résumés and essays.