We’re in Stage Three of Our Reopening Plan. Click here to learn more.
The library is open to the public for normal business hours. In accordance with safety guidelines, we are open at 25% capacity. All visits are limited to 30 minutes. Capacity limits mean you may need to wait for entry. Please bring your patience and your face mask. The used book sale will remain closed until the next phase. If you are experiencing symptoms of illness, please stay home or take advantage of our curbside service. Curbside delivery will continue indefinitely.
- Reading ABCs: Letter H (Video) on October 31, 2020 10:30 am
- Stress Relief and Sleep on November 2, 2020 7:00 pm
- Craft with Patricia – Bird Swing on November 5, 2020 2:00 pm
- Cool eStuff: MEL—Explora for Elementary Schools (Video) on November 7, 2020 10:30 am
- Medicare Open Enrollment Counseling with MMAP on November 10, 2020 9:00 am
- Fall Harvest Soups with Organic Stepping Stones via Zoom on November 12, 2020 7:00 pm