Position Title: Library Board Trustee
Accountable to: The taxpayers and residents of Harrison Township.
- Attend and participate in all library board meetings.
- Read board meeting minutes and other materials distributed before the board meetings.
- Become informed about all phases of library operation.
- Serve on committees as assigned by board president.
- Township resident.
- Passion for the library, its mission, and a desire to provide the best possible library service for the community.
- Willingness to be a team player.
- Vision for the library’s future.
- Approximately two hours per month, with more time for necessary subcommittee work.
- This position includes board meetings scheduled for the third Monday of each month.
- This is a voluntary position without pay or benefits.
- November 6, 2020: Deadline for letter of interest and qualifications.
- November 16, 2020: Interviews begin.
- January 18, 2021: Expected meeting start date.
- November 2024: Term expires.
Submit a letter of interest with pertinent qualifications to:
Director, Harrison Township Library
38255 L’Anse Creuse Ste. A
Harrison Township, MI 48045