Welcome to our adult services page. Here you\'ll find the latest information about news and activities for adults and seniors.
- Del’s Community Chair Yoga on November 16, 2019 10:00 am
- Medicare Counseling on November 20, 2019 9:00 am
- Adulting 101: The Basics of Your Taxes on November 20, 2019 7:00 pm
- Healthy Desserts with Organic Stepping Stones on November 23, 2019 1:00 pm
- Medicare Counseling on November 26, 2019 9:00 am
- Book Club on November 26, 2019 7:00 pm
- HTPL at the movies! on December 2, 2019
The Friends of Harrison Township Public Library are in need of people who love to bake, and donate their baked goods for our annual Cookie Walk. Baked goods need to be dropped off at the library Friday, December 6th, between 11:00am – 4:30pm Thank You for all you support! PS…..Cookie Walk is Saturday, December 7th! […]
Looking for a good read this Spring? Our librarian has got you covered. Check out Mary’s recommendations in the New Baltimore Voice.
In partnership with Emagine Theaters you can show your library card and receive a special offer. On the first Monday of every month through 2019, your library card gets you a movie ticket and a 44oz. popcorn for just $8. This offer is only valid for HTPL library card members in good standing and can […]
The library’s operating hours are changing on Tuesday, September 4, 2018. Our new hours will be: | Day | Hours | |:———: |:———-: | | Monday | 10am – 6pm | | Tuesday | 11am – 8pm | | Wednesday | 11am – 8pm | | Thursday | 11am – 5pm | | Friday | […]
We’re pleased to offer the popular on-demand film streaming service Kanopy for free at Harrison Township Public Library. Library card holders can access Kanopy and sign up to start streaming films on instantly by visiting http://harrison.kanopy.com or from the library catalog at http://catalog.htlibrary.org. Films can be streamed from any computer, television, mobile device or platform […]