Welcome to our adult services page. Here you\'ll find the latest information about news and activities for adults and seniors.
- Book Club Before We Were Yours on March 26, 2019 7:00 pm
- Trivia Night on March 27, 2019 7:00 pm
- Free Tax Preparation on March 29, 2019 9:00 am
- Del’s Community Chair Yoga on April 2, 2019 7:00 pm
- Laughter Yoga Workshop on April 6, 2019 1:00 pm
- Getting Started in Astronomy on April 10, 2019 7:00 pm
- Have your Pancake and Eat it Too: Potato and Veggie Pancakes on April 13, 2019 1:00 pm
The Harrison Township Public Library in partnership with Gleaners Community Food Bank is hosting a Food for Fines Canned Food Drive. From Monday, April 1st through, Tuesday April 30th, members can exchange canned goods for the late fees on one item. Just bring in non-perishable, unopened canned goods and the library will waive the late […]
Looking for a good read this Spring? Our librarian has got you covered. Check out Mary’s recommendations in the New Baltimore Voice.
In partnership with Emagine Theaters you can show your library card and receive a special offer. On the first Monday of every month through 2019, your library card gets you a movie ticket and a 44oz. popcorn for just $8. This offer is only valid for HTPL library card members in good standing and can […]
The library’s operating hours are changing on Tuesday, September 4, 2018. Our new hours will be: | Day | Hours | |:———: |:———-: | | Monday | 10am – 6pm | | Tuesday | 11am – 8pm | | Wednesday | 11am – 8pm | | Thursday | 11am – 5pm | | Friday | […]
We’re pleased to offer the popular on-demand film streaming service Kanopy for free at Harrison Township Public Library. Library card holders can access Kanopy and sign up to start streaming films on instantly by visiting http://harrison.kanopy.com or from the library catalog at http://catalog.htlibrary.org. Films can be streamed from any computer, television, mobile device or platform […]